Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dreams as high as New York City's skyscrapers


That girl, right up there ^^^ is me, Kayla, a twenty-something year old with dreams as high as New York City's skyscrapers and a love for fashion bigger than the entire Milky Way. With the New Year ahead of me, I decided to evolve my fashion Instagram page into the blog you are reading today. I wanted a creative outlet to not only express my love for fashion, thrifting and beauty, but also connect with other fashionistas throughout the world. 

I hope that through mythriftystyle, I will inspire others to think outside the box, create amazing outfits at affordable prices and ultimately share the same love for fashion that I have. This is my happiness and I can only hope that I can extend that happiness to all of you. 

Until next time, 

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year girlie! So glad we connected on instagram; you would love our Poncho Outfit look that we shared on the blog today!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete